Process & Quality Management User Group
Would you like to meet other Triaster Process Library customers and share your views and experiences of Triaster?
These meetings are a great way to network with other Process Library customers and keep updated about development plans for the Triaster BPM solution.
What does a User Group meeting involve?
Currently User Group meetings are being held over Zoom and usually include the following:
- Opening and introductions
- Triaster update
- Customer presentation of their experience implementing and rolling-out the Triaster solution
- Soapbox sessions - Group discussions on 2-3 topics agreed at the beginning of the meeting
User Group Executive
The User Group executive comprises of;
- The Chair position is currently held by Linda Spinks, University of Cambridge
- The Treasurer position is held by Carma Evans, Triaster Ltd
- The Secretary position is held by Julie Savage, Bidfood
To contact the User Group please use the Triaster Contact Portal (please verify your e-mail so we know who you are!)
Next User Group Meeting
If you are interested in doing a presentation to showcase your Triaster Process Library BMS, please let the user group know via the Triaster Contact Portal (remember to verify your e-mail so we know who you are!)