What is ATC Product Owner?
ATC Product Owner is a full lifecycle management tool for your software development team with built-in customer communication channels. Both structured and flexible, it is the essential tool for Product Owners wanting to develop the software their customers really want.
What it does?
Puts your customers’ needs at the core of your Agile Software Development process.
Agile Development Management Tool
A full lifecycle management tool for your Agile Software Development team, including feature and issue prioritisation, Agile development lifecycle management and data filters to support the Scrum methodology and the full software development process.
- One intuitive system to support full Agile development lifecycle
- Best practice Agile software development lifecycles built-in
- Lifecycle customisation
- Entirely cloud based, supports remote working
Customer Feature Requests and Issues Automatically Feed-in
Because all ATC modules are built on top of one database, all issues, feature requests and development suggestions sent to Customer Services, Support or indeed anyone in your company are automatically fed into the development process. Feature and issue prioritisation takes into account direct customer feedback and data relevant to your Development team is never lost.
- Connects customers' issues, feedback & suggestions directly with your development team
- One joined-up communication system
- No development idea is ever lost
- You product roadmap is generated automatically
Product Roadmap Transparency Enabling Customer Comments and Voting
Once an issue or feature request is passed to the development team the original customer is often kept completely in the dark about what is being done in response. Because all ATC modules are built on top of one database, customers retain total visibility on what is being done to resolve their issue or develop their feature request or suggestion. In fact, customers and any other users can comment on the full product roadmap and vote on all issues awaiting resolution and features requested, ensuring that you can easily prioritise according to customer need.
- Customers automatically updated
- Full transparency of your product roadmap
- Comment & voting on issues and feature requests enables effective prioritisation
- Ensures you develop the software that your customers really want